¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

SKCM Joseph E.E. Picard, USN (Ret), Class 4

SKCM Joseph E.E. Picard, USN (Ret), Class 4 Empty SKCM Joseph E.E. Picard, USN (Ret), Class 4

Mensaje por doc_breacher Miér 23 Feb 2011 - 11:49

It is with great sadness that the UDT-SEAL Association informs its membership about the passing of SKCM Joseph E.E. Picard, USN (Ret), Class 4, on June 27, 2010.

GLENBURN,ME AND ESCONDIDO,CA-Joseph E.E. Picard, SKCM, USN (Ret), SEAL, age 79, husband of the late Anita T. (Thibeault) Picard, died June 27, 2010, at the San Diego Hospice Center. He was born August 6, 1930, in Old Town, Maine, the son of the late Blanche (Bouchard) and Edmond Picard of Old Town, Maine.

Joseph enlisted in the Navy in June 1947. After 31 years of service he retired to Glenburn, Maine as a Master Chief. Joseph was a long time member of the UDT-SEAL Association.

Joseph is survived by his children, Cheryl Picard of Milford, ME, Stephanie McKenzie and her husband Peter, Michael Picard and his wife Teresa all of Birch Harbor, ME, Jerome Picard of Sarasota, FL, Karen Kirchman and her husband Ron of Bradenton, FL, Jeffrey Picard of Milford, CT, Rachel Bluing and her husband Henry of Escondido, CA, Deborah Picard of Bangor, ME, and Joseph Picard II and his wife Erna of Virginia Beach, VA; grandchildren Ashton, Michael, Jared, Brent, Cassandra, Alec, Joanna, Anita, and Jasmine; one sister Marie Murabito of Bryans Road, MD; several nieces and nephews and their extended family Richard and Debbie Cookson and their sons Scott, Jason and Chris of Glenburn, ME. Joseph was predeceased by his daughter Marie T. Picard of Birch Harbor, ME.

A private memorial service will be held at the Maine Veteran's Memorial Cemetery in Augusta.

Donations may be made in Joseph's memory to the San Diego Hospice and The Institute for Palliative Medicine, 4311 Third Ave, San Diego, CA 92103-1407.

doc_breacher
doc_breacher
ALPHA Squad · S08