¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

SEAL nominated to be new CINCSOC

SEAL nominated to be new CINCSOC Empty SEAL nominated to be new CINCSOC

Mensaje por doc_breacher Mar 21 Dic 2010 - 8:35

General Brown, CINCSOC, made the following announcement to his commanders this morning. We are honored to pass this information to you and offer our sincere congratulations to VADM Eric Olson (Class 76) who has set another first for Naval Special Warfare.

SOF Leaders - I am pleased to inform you that today at approximately 1300 hours the President will announce Adm Eric Olson has been nominated to be my relief. Eric embodies all that is SOF and has been a unifying force in the SOF community. He is a warrior who understands our operational missions and the needs of the men and women who carry them out. He also understands both indirect and direct actions and how they will contribute to winning the war on terror. He knows programs and can handle the title 10 issues with ease. He has been on the ground floor of the growth of SOCOM in resources and authorities. He is the right leader at the right time. Please join me in congratulating VADM Olson.

v/r Doug Brown
doc_breacher
doc_breacher
ALPHA Squad · S08

SEAL nominated to be new CINCSOC Empty Re: SEAL nominated to be new CINCSOC

Mensaje por doc_breacher Mar 21 Dic 2010 - 8:35

General Brown, CINCSOC, hizo el anuncio después de que sus comandantes de esta mañana. Tenemos el honor de pasar esta información a usted y ofrecer nuestras más sinceras felicitaciones a VADM Eric Olson (clase 76) que ha establecido también por primera vez para la Guerra Naval Especial.

SOF Líderes - Me complace informarle de que hoy en aproximadamente 1300 horas, el Presidente anunciará el almirante Eric Olson ha sido nominado para ser mi alivio. Eric encarna todo lo que se SOF y ha sido una fuerza unificadora en la comunidad SOF. Él es un guerrero que entiende nuestras misiones operativas y las necesidades de los hombres y mujeres que las realizan. También comprende tanto las acciones indirectas y directas y cómo van a contribuir a ganar la guerra contra el terror. Él sabe que los programas y puede manejar el título 10 números con facilidad. Ha sido en la planta baja del crecimiento de SOCOM de los recursos y las autoridades. Él es el líder adecuado en el momento adecuado. Por favor, únanse a mí para felicitar VADM Olson.

v / r Doug Brown
doc_breacher
doc_breacher
ALPHA Squad · S08