¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

CHIEF CHRIS KYLE - 137 confirmed kills

+3
Dun Bilzerian
HaVoK
doc_breacher
7 participantes

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

CHIEF CHRIS KYLE - 137 confirmed kills Empty CHIEF CHRIS KYLE - 137 confirmed kills

Mensaje por doc_breacher Jue 22 Jul 2010 - 23:04

CHIEF CHRIS KYLE - 137 confirmed kills Ss1bo

CHIEF CHRIS KYLE - 137 confirmed kills Ss2m

CHIEF CHRIS KYLE - 137 confirmed kills Ss3ar

CHIEF CHRIS KYLE - 137 confirmed kills Ss4h

CHIEF CHRIS KYLE - 137 confirmed kills Ss5f

CHIEF CHRIS KYLE - 137 confirmed kills Ss6

CHIEF CHRIS KYLE - 137 confirmed kills Ss7ae

CHIEF CHRIS KYLE - 137 confirmed kills Ss8x

CHIEF CHRIS KYLE - 137 confirmed kills Ss9

CHIEF CHRIS KYLE - 137 confirmed kills Ss10m

Última edición por doc_breacher el Jue 26 Mayo 2011 - 10:15, editado 1 vez
doc_breacher
doc_breacher
ALPHA Squad · S08

CHIEF CHRIS KYLE - 137 confirmed kills Empty Re: CHIEF CHRIS KYLE - 137 confirmed kills

Mensaje por doc_breacher Jue 22 Jul 2010 - 23:45

CHIEF CHRIS KYLE - 137 confirmed kills Bpwyyvgbwkkgrhqmokiseuz

doc_breacher
doc_breacher
ALPHA Squad · S08

CHIEF CHRIS KYLE - 137 confirmed kills Empty Re: CHIEF CHRIS KYLE - 137 confirmed kills

Mensaje por HaVoK Dom 12 Dic 2010 - 8:27

Esos que estan disparando en el campo de entrenamiento y llevando UCP son SEALs?

HaVoK

Mensaje por doc_breacher Lun 13 Dic 2010 - 4:59

correcto
doc_breacher
doc_breacher
ALPHA Squad · S08

Mensaje por HaVoK Lun 13 Dic 2010 - 6:04

Y a que se debe que lleven UCP? Es de cuando la batalla de Ramadi?

HaVoK

Mensaje por doc_breacher Lun 13 Dic 2010 - 10:49

Creo que de ramadi no,el llevar el ucp es para mezclarse con unidades regulares y prestarles apoyo y que no sean un blanco preferente,tenia constancia de unas tiradas del equipo 3 llevando ucp(moonsor),de todas formas ahi mucha mezcla de camuflajes,de todas formas estan fotos deberian de llevar persec dado que este tio no esta muerto y sige dando candela por el mundo sino mira su ranking de killshoots
doc_breacher
doc_breacher
ALPHA Squad · S08

Mensaje por Dun Bilzerian Mar 14 Dic 2010 - 2:45

Puede ser que estuvieran entrenando en un campamento, alojados junto al Army, y ya se sabe, para pasar más desapercibidos vistieron el ACU.
Dun Bilzerian
Dun Bilzerian
ALPHA Squad · S07

Mensaje por HaVoK Mar 14 Dic 2010 - 3:45

Ok, gracias a los dos.
Pues si sigue así va a superar a Zaitsev. Laughing

HaVoK

Mensaje por SiX Mar 14 Dic 2010 - 5:36

No importa el PERSEC, este señor ya ha cumplido, y con honores, su deber Cool

He encontrado su bio aquí:
http://www.craftintl.com/about.html

Chief Chris Kyle
USN, Co-Founder, President and CEO

Chief Chris Kyle (USN, honorably discharged in 2009) is one of the top snipers in the history of the American armed forces. He served multiple combat tours in Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom. In 2003, he earned Naval Special Warfare Sniper status. His extensive combat experience includes sniping, close-quarters battle, reconnaissance, long-range desert patrols, personal security and the training of foreign allies. In addition to working and training with the elite Navy SEALs, Chief Kyle has also served with units from the Army, Marine Corps and other government agencies.

Chief Kyle’s service in combat earned him two Silver Stars, five Bronze Stars with Valor, one Navy and Marine Corps Commendation with Valor, and two Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medals with Valor. Additionally, he was awarded the Grateful Nation Award, submitted by SOCOM and given by the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs.

Sniping is Chief Kyle’s primary area of expertise. Following his combat deployments, the Navy assigned Chief Kyle to be the Sniper Instructor for the West Coast Training Detachment. He was the chief instructor for training Naval Special Warfare Sniper and Counter-Sniper teams prior to operational deployments. He is also the author of the Naval Special Warfare Sniper Doctrine, which is the first Navy SEAL sniper manual.

In addition to serving as Craft’s President and CEO, Chief Kyle is also one of Craft’s primary instructors.

Lo muevo a SEALs famosos Wink
SiX
SiX
ALPHA Squad · S06

Mensaje por SiX Vie 6 Ene 2012 - 1:32

SiX
SiX
ALPHA Squad · S06

Mensaje por Hell_Noize Vie 6 Ene 2012 - 2:37

Es una máquina parda pero los hay mucho más letales y con más mérito (al menos para mi).
Hell_Noize
Hell_Noize

Mensaje por doc_breacher Sáb 11 Feb 2012 - 13:15

How did you decide to become a Navy SEAL?

When I grew up, I only had two dreams. One was to be a cowboy and another was to be in the military. I grew up extremely patriotic and riding horses. I went to college and was working at a ranch up there. Sun up, sun down, I was in a saddle. By the time I was 24, I decided it was time to go into the military and try it out. It wasn’t exactly the SEALs I was looking for at the time. I just wanted to go into the military and be the best.

How did you become a sniper? How did you prepare yourself psychologically and emotionally for the job?

You have to be nominated by your platoon. They decide this guy is a good shot and he should go to sniper school.

What were the kind of things you learned at sniper school?

Everyone says a sniper has to be patient. It’s not patience, because I’m not an incredibly patient man. It’s forcing yourself to do what you need to do, even when you don’t want to do it. Going into school, I thought 300 yards was a long shot, and when I was in school I learned even 1,000 yards wasn’t a long shot.

Probably the toughest thing was trying to get myself to stay calm. Trying to learn to do the right thing, stay calm, and get through it.

How did you cope with the psychological and emotional aspects of the job?

That’s one thing I talked about with my wife when I left. I told her there’s a very good chance we are going to war. I told her, I’m pretty sure I’ll be able to do it [shoot at someone]. But you don’t know until you’re in the situation. When it’s the first time and you’re there and you need to shoot someone. I know they’re bad, but you think, “Can I do this?”

Once you make that first shot, you find out you can do it. You are not thinking about killing someone anymore. People are always asking how do you feel that you are killing someone? Well, I feel pretty good because I am not just killing someone, I am also saving people. What keeps me up at night is not the people that I have killed. It is the people I wasn’t able to save.

When did you find out that you held the record for the most kills? What did you think when you heard that?

I heard that back in 2006 when my platoon commander came to me and told me. Records are made to be broken. It doesn’t mean a lot to me because I know someday someone is going to break mine. And when I was active, I wanted people to beat me pretty quick because I didn’t like the attention I was getting. I just wanted to do my job.

Why did you decide to write a book, especially considering that you don’t like the attention? Are there messages you wanted to share?

I wanted to be able to let people know about the sacrifices that not only people in the service make, but what their families go through. I knew this would give me a voice so I could speak about the guys I know who were killed. I wanted to get their story out and I wanted to raise awareness for veterans.

What would you like people to know? Are there misconceptions you’d like to dispel?

It is so hard becoming a civilian. When you are in the military, everything you do is for the greater good. And as a civilian, everything you do is for your own good.

When you’re in the military, you are facing life and death every day. And then you come home and hear people who are unhappy about the little things. And you think, are you kidding me? Two weeks ago, I was shot. And this is your problem. …They train us how to become warriors, but then they don’t teach us and train us how to become businessmen.

What were the greatest challenges to being a sniper?

Trying to find the guy [insurgent] before he got your guy. You have to become a master of observation. Anybody can pull a trigger. It’s trying to learn the environment you’re in. You need to understand the culture, so you can notice when someone is acting out of the ordinary.

What’s next for you? What are you doing now?

I started my own company here in Dallas, Craft International, a training and security company, with military and law enforcement and some civilian training.
doc_breacher
doc_breacher
ALPHA Squad · S08

Mensaje por doc_breacher Sáb 11 Feb 2012 - 13:16

CHIEF CHRIS KYLE - 137 confirmed kills Chriskyle2098856c

CHIEF CHRIS KYLE - 137 confirmed kills Article20814300f522aca0

CHIEF CHRIS KYLE - 137 confirmed kills Americansniperbookcover

CHIEF CHRIS KYLE - 137 confirmed kills 011n017sniper2300x300
doc_breacher
doc_breacher
ALPHA Squad · S08

Mensaje por doc_breacher Sáb 11 Feb 2012 - 13:18

CHIEF CHRIS KYLE - 137 confirmed kills 444ccfdc4b59a9a7f5a2901

Chris Kyle in camouflage uniform. The former Navy SEAL probably holds the American record for military killing by sniper fire.

Some days, Chris Kyle writes, the U.S. military credits him with killing 160 people in Iraq. Other days, it credits him with killing a bunch more people. Not that the tally matters.

“The number is not important to me. I only wish I had killed more,” Kyle, a former Navy SEAL, writes in his new memoir, American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History. “Not for bragging rights, but because I believe the world is a better place without savages out there taking American lives.”

Though a spokesperson for the Naval Special Warfare Command said he could not corroborate Kyle’s claimed kill count, he said Kyle “seems to be a pretty credible guy.” Kyle’s official service record confirms that he received the numerous prestigious combat awards he says he did — and, in a Wednesday interview, Kyle said he didn’t even want to include his kill count in the book.

“One of the things people are saying is, ‘Why are you glorifying yourself for killing so many people?’ My thing is, I didn’t even want the number put in there. That’s not even on me. You can blame the publisher for wanting to sell books,” Kyle, 37, said over the phone from New York.

“I’m not trying to glorify myself, and if you read the book, you’ll find out that I give all the credit to all my guys. I’m not the best sniper, I’m not the best SEAL, I almost failed out of sniper school. I happened to be surrounded by heroes who made me look good.”

Kyle, who served from 1999 to 2009, did four tours in Iraq. If his claimed kill count is accurate, he far exceeded the 109 kills recorded by the Vietnam War sniper previously thought to hold the American record, Adelbert Waldron III.

Kyle earned two Silver Stars, five Bronze Stars With Valor, and reverent nicknames from both his SEAL colleagues (“The Legend”) and insurgents in Ramadi (“The Devil”). A former rodeo rider who grew up hunting deer and pheasant in his native Texas, he said Wednesday that he is “just some big, dumb hick.”

“I’m not this refined assassin, or whatever you might think when you look at Hollywood. I don’t have the stereotypical look to me, I guess. I’m a country boy. I have the accent. In fact, I’m wearin’ my boots and jeans today,” he said, his drawl thick.

Kyle is the son of a deacon and a Sunday school teacher. He did most of his killing with a bolt-action .300 Winchester Magnum sniper rifle.

He says he killed 40 people in the Second Battle of Fallujah alone, about seven of them through the window of an apartment building while lying on top of a baby crib he turned upside-down. (“No babies were harmed,” he said with a chuckle.) Near Sadr City, he says, he killed an insurgent, who had been aiming a rocket launcher at an approaching American convoy, from a distance of 1.2 miles.

Kyle said Wednesday that he never mistakenly killed an innocent person. In fact, he said, he probably should have killed more people than he did.

“That was one thing that was heavy on my mind: when I come home, I definitely do not want to be tried for murder for accidentally shootin’ the wrong person,” he said.

When people ask him whether it bothers him that he killed so many people, he writes, he answers with a simple “no.” On Wednesday, he said it does bother him, “a little bit,” that some people now think he is a “sadistic murderer.”

“I’ve seen the blogs,” he said. “People who have never been out there, never experienced it — and they think that, because I consider myself a Christian, I’m a horrible Christian, because Christians aren’t supposed to be killin’ people. But you know what? In the Bible, God sent people to kill people. I feel extremely justified in what I did. I’m not out there murdering people; the people I killed were actively trying to murder my people, and I was out there trying to protect ’em.”

Kyle says he was shot twice. Insurgents put a bounty on his head. Two of his close friends were killed. In the end, though, he says it was his fear of losing his wife, not his life, that prompted him to leave the military. He now runs a security and weapons training company in Dallas.

“My wife figured out, the last three years I was active, I was home six months. That’s not good for a marriage, especially when you’ve got two kids, two very young kids, who didn’t know their dad,” he said. “SEALs have a 95 per cent divorce rate.”
doc_breacher
doc_breacher
ALPHA Squad · S08

Mensaje por Hell_Noize Sáb 11 Feb 2012 - 21:43

Este te coge una réplica buena de airsoft y nos hace un 8
Hell_Noize
Hell_Noize

Mensaje por SiX Sáb 11 Feb 2012 - 23:34

Muchas gracias Doc, estupenda recopilación de info.
SiX
SiX
ALPHA Squad · S06

Mensaje por doc_breacher Lun 13 Feb 2012 - 5:11

De nada tio,lo que pasa que en cada sitio ponen un ranking de bajas diferentes.
doc_breacher
doc_breacher
ALPHA Squad · S08

Mensaje por SiX Lun 13 Feb 2012 - 8:33

Habrá unas oficiales (137), y las extraoficiales, que variarán.
SiX
SiX
ALPHA Squad · S06

Mensaje por doc_breacher Lun 13 Feb 2012 - 8:51

Llegue a ver 176 bajas en una noticia........
doc_breacher
doc_breacher
ALPHA Squad · S08

Mensaje por Facer Lun 13 Feb 2012 - 20:33

La ultima foto es multicam???, no se si es efecto de la foto o mis ganas de ver multicam por algun sitio!!!!

P.D.: Hell, con un boli bic y unos granos de arroz nos funde en cualquier pachanga, jejeje lol!
Facer
Facer

Mensaje por SiX Mar 14 Feb 2012 - 1:29

Sí es Multicam pero esa foto no tiene pinta de estar hecha cuando estaba en el SEAL.
SiX
SiX
ALPHA Squad · S06

Mensaje por doc_breacher Mar 14 Feb 2012 - 2:55

Esa foto es de la actual empresa en la que trabaja.
doc_breacher
doc_breacher
ALPHA Squad · S08

Mensaje por Facer Mar 14 Feb 2012 - 3:01

Gracias por el apunte tios.
Facer
Facer

Mensaje por Hell_Noize Mar 14 Feb 2012 - 5:37

Algo al estilo Blackwater??
Hell_Noize
Hell_Noize

Mensaje por doc_breacher Mar 14 Feb 2012 - 6:28

Pues ni idea la verdad
doc_breacher
doc_breacher
ALPHA Squad · S08

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente